Monday, April 23, 2007

Attraction Posters

Attraction Posters are one the wonderful work of art you can enjoy only if you take your time and, instead of rushing through the gates as if you're running away from some evil creatures, you take a deep breath and take a stroll to the attractions... and the stroll itself will become an attraction itself!

At Tokyo Disneyland, before entering weird but functional World Showcase, you can take a look at some attraction posters. At first I didn't pay to much attention to them, then I realised Tokyo Disneyland has attractions my Disneyland (Disneyland Resort Paris' Disneyland) doesn't have (i.e. Cinderella's Castle Mystery Tour) and some slightly different (i.e. Snow White's Scary Adventure). So I started to look at them more closely and easily became addicted to it! Here are a few pictures of them I hope you're going to enjoy as much as me!



No comments: