Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Blue Lagoon

Every time I visit Disneyland Paris, I can't miss one of the most beautiful restaurants of the park and one of the most delicious too. I'm talking about the Blue Lagoon Restaurant. While other restaurants at the park have slowly become all-you-can eat buffet with five dishes or so to choose from (Auberge de Cendrillon, why you? why?... Walt's, why?), Blue Lagoon has managed to keep its standards high. Here are a few pictures I took with my camera. It's an old camera, five years old at least, but I recently learnt how to take pictures in very dark places and stormed the park to take some shots of interiors I always talked about but never managed to take pictures of (I don't like pictures sunken in a blinding sea of flash lights...). These pics are from the waiting area of the restaurant. Bon appétit!


No comments: